Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nathan is 2!

Two already??? Its crazy how I feel like I blinked and two years passed by, yet I honestly cannot remember what life what like before him. And I am glad I don't have to because this kid is pretty awesome.

We spent Nathans birthday celebrating at the zoo, just the three of us, and had a blast! Nathan was absolutely fascinated with all the animals. What a difference from the last time we went. The best part has been hearing him tell us all about the animals even days after our trip. We talk about the "big monkey (Gorilla) eating a 'nana" quite a bit.





After the zoo, we took Nathan for his favorite meal; pizza (actually a cheese quesadilla but Nathan calls it pizza) and rice. Then is was back home for cupcakes!




Happy Birthday Little Man!! We love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment